When you are working on manifesting abundance:
1) Don't focus primarily on the literal expression of abundance i.e. money, big ticket items, etc...These literal focuses may keep your experience of what it feels like to receive at bay. Qualifying the worth of something soley through a monetary filter will often keep you from the experience of feeling truly abundant. Instead focus on what it means to be receptive to goodness and abundance in your life. This can mean enjoying a great cup of coffee, or seeing a beautiful expression in nature that speaks to your soul in the moment. All of these non-literal examples represent resources & deeper experiences of richness as well.
2) Stay away from media definition's and other's definition of what you need to be happy. The bigger, better, faster more crowds definition often is one based on entitlement & comparison more than a true connection with what makes you (and only you can know) happy.
3) Sit with yourself to figure out what feels like enough. If you don't know you will always be searching for an outside view of what makes you happy and what enough is. This can lead you into definition's that don't fit your needs, sense of self, values, or lifestyle.
4) Don't get caught up in the idea that to get clear about what enough is means that you have to embrace a scarcity mentality. There is more then enough wealth, resources & wonderful opportunities to go around thrice fold.
5) Sit with yourself too to figure out what you do need on a regular basis to be happy. I need good books, fresh veggies, light, reg. bonfires, water aerobics, earrings & lovely throw pillows. These are non-negotiables. Know your list & imagine having a regular and plentiful supply. Create a budget that allows for a generous helping of these. If you envision your list with awareness, purpose, clarity, joy and belief the universe will move mountains to make it happen.
6) Practice daily gratitude for what you do have, remind yourself regularly and daily of these overflowing non-conditional goodnesses in your life.
7) When you feel the need to compare yourself to others or you do feel a lack of abundance in your life notice the feeling that acompanies it. The need to hang on just creates more scarcity. Instead try giving something away without strings; a gift, a service, a compliment. Mirroring others in this way keeps the flow going & growing and it flows both ways when you give away what you feel you lack.
8) When you have feelings of unworthiness don't ignore them. Instead acknowledge them and make an agreement with your better self to set them aside while you visualize your desires & dreams.
8) Now set your intention for what you truly want to manifest. Be curious, playful and have fun while doing this. See it manifest in your mind's eye as well as feel the feeling accompanied with having the experience. Your body doesn't know the difference between imagination & actuality... Feeling it cleary and richly with your five senses and with your heart will help you materialize it in the outside world.
9) Have as much fun & put as much stock in the creative visualization part of this work as in the manifesting part. A great way to do this is to acknowledge the deep wisdom and feeling sense of your dreams & intuitions. Make a vision board with pictures that show the energy's, experiences, environments and things you are hoping to manifest in your life.
10) Notice if the universe is providing an energetic match for you too. This is the universe making a bridge from the possible to the actual. It is like noticing that the vision board iyou made is now being reflected back to you in your daily experiences with the outside world.
11)Imagine the universe giving a gentle nudge and wink to your most persistent and clear dreams. This encourages you to connect with what Jung calls the principle of synchronicity. Examples can be small. i.e. saying words in your head & then hearing a song that reinforces the need to play along & pay closer attention to your gut & heart. Or they can be huge like my perfect magical almost free trip to Turkey that fell in my lap after setting intention for 3 weeks. (I will share this story of deep receiving & right alignment in a future blog.)
12) Make a daily pactice of opening to the experience of receiving abundance. And keep an active checklist of what the universe has provided since honoring your practice.
13) When you backslide (which you will, we are human) be gentle with yourself. Then return to gratitude for the unconditional, unseen and magical.
14) Know that the more you practice these 14 steps the more the universe will respond in deight and in kind! The universe loves to have a witty spritely companion to play with!
I want to Thank you for being there to write this for, this has helped me have more clarity about my own process of receiving which is always a wonderful gift! If you'd like to share your own experiences with manifestion, synchronicity and receiving I'd love to hear them! Please feel free to share them below. Your wisdom may inspire someone else on their journey! ♥
All writing is © Jennifer Sieck. I own the copyrights to all writing
that appears on this website and blog unless otherwise noted. Thank you!