This morning I woke up feeling fresh new & alive. Maybe it's Venus's move from slower Taurus to lively Gemini! Maybe it's the lovely day. Not sure but everything felt positively charged with a slowly building energetically charged humm in my heart. I have been incubating the idea for the new Inner Voice Intuitive Newsletter for about a week now and have finally decided to write about how to recognize & court the experience of abundance in your life. In this blog I'll share my own ideas for connecting with the experience of this universal flow.
When you are working on manifesting abundance:
1) Don't focus primarily on the literal expression of abundance i.e. money, big ticket items, etc...These literal focuses may keep your experience of what it feels like to receive at bay. Qualifying the worth of something soley through a monetary filter will often keep you from the experience of feeling truly abundant. Instead focus on what it means to be receptive to goodness and abundance in your life. This can mean enjoying a great cup of coffee, or seeing a beautiful expression in nature that speaks to your soul in the moment. All of these non-literal examples represent resources & deeper experiences of richness as well.
2) Stay away from media definition's and other's definition of what you need to be happy. The bigger, better, faster more crowds definition often is one based on entitlement & comparison more than a true connection with what makes you (and only you can know) happy.
3) Sit with yourself to figure out what feels like enough. If you don't know you will always be searching for an outside view of what makes you happy and what enough is. This can lead you into definition's that don't fit your needs, sense of self, values, or lifestyle.
4) Don't get caught up in the idea that to get clear about what enough is means that you have to embrace a scarcity mentality. There is more then enough wealth, resources & wonderful opportunities to go around thrice fold.
5) Sit with yourself too to figure out what you do need on a regular basis to be happy. I need good books, fresh veggies, light, reg. bonfires, water aerobics, earrings & lovely throw pillows. These are non-negotiables. Know your list & imagine having a regular and plentiful supply. Create a budget that allows for a generous helping of these. If you envision your list with awareness, purpose, clarity, joy and belief the universe will move mountains to make it happen.
6) Practice daily gratitude for what you do have, remind yourself regularly and daily of these overflowing non-conditional goodnesses in your life.
7) When you feel the need to compare yourself to others or you do feel a lack of abundance in your life notice the feeling that acompanies it. The need to hang on just creates more scarcity. Instead try giving something away without strings; a gift, a service, a compliment. Mirroring others in this way keeps the flow going & growing and it flows both ways when you give away what you feel you lack.
8) When you have feelings of unworthiness don't ignore them. Instead acknowledge them and make an agreement with your better self to set them aside while you visualize your desires & dreams.
8) Now set your intention for what you truly want to manifest. Be curious, playful and have fun while doing this. See it manifest in your mind's eye as well as feel the feeling accompanied with having the experience. Your body doesn't know the difference between imagination & actuality... Feeling it cleary and richly with your five senses and with your heart will help you materialize it in the outside world.
9) Have as much fun & put as much stock in the creative visualization part of this work as in the manifesting part. A great way to do this is to acknowledge the deep wisdom and feeling sense of your dreams & intuitions. Make a vision board with pictures that show the energy's, experiences, environments and things you are hoping to manifest in your life.
10) Notice if the universe is providing an energetic match for you too. This is the universe making a bridge from the possible to the actual. It is like noticing that the vision board iyou made is now being reflected back to you in your daily experiences with the outside world.
11)Imagine the universe giving a gentle nudge and wink to your most persistent and clear dreams. This encourages you to connect with what Jung calls the principle of synchronicity. Examples can be small. i.e. saying words in your head & then hearing a song that reinforces the need to play along & pay closer attention to your gut & heart. Or they can be huge like my perfect magical almost free trip to Turkey that fell in my lap after setting intention for 3 weeks. (I will share this story of deep receiving & right alignment in a future blog.)
12) Make a daily pactice of opening to the experience of receiving abundance. And keep an active checklist of what the universe has provided since honoring your practice.
13) When you backslide (which you will, we are human) be gentle with yourself. Then return to gratitude for the unconditional, unseen and magical.
14) Know that the more you practice these 14 steps the more the universe will respond in deight and in kind! The universe loves to have a witty spritely companion to play with!
I want to Thank you for being there to write this for, this has helped me have more clarity about my own process of receiving which is always a wonderful gift! If you'd like to share your own experiences with manifestion, synchronicity and receiving I'd love to hear them! Please feel free to share them below. Your wisdom may inspire someone else on their journey! ♥
All writing is © Jennifer Sieck. I own the copyrights to all writing
that appears on this website and blog unless otherwise noted. Thank you!
Ahhh...So glad you found my Brand New Blog Inner Voice Insights! Welcome! This is the first of a series of articles that will explore different ways to let your Soul Self shine! Some will have to do with archetypes or themes that are popping up on the horizon, some will share personal insights & some will be introductions to different spiritual practices! At any rate, I'm sooo ecxcited to share this blog with you!
Right now Mercury has just gone retrograde in Aries. This means it is going backward in the sky. So if you are experiencing, restlessness, setbacks and just general overall grumpiness, funny energy, & feel a bit up against a sharp edge in yourself; Don't worry, your not alone!
Trust your Inner Voice! Listen to the guidance you are being given. When aspects like this show up it is easy to have a an out of wack inner critic. When you start to listen to that still small, but persistent Inner Voice the inner critic may want to shut you down and deny you the experience of connecting with your heart & your soul. This is because the inner critic is connected to painful experiences or wounds you have felt. The inner critic would rather protect you from more pain even if that means keeping you from new pleasure & positive experiences as well. The inner critic may say general things like..."You can't do anything right." "Those are the same ideas you always have." And, "Someone has already done that." But it It can say specific things too like, "That's just my monkey mind." When really you may be on the verge of a great ingenious idea that when tended closely & lovingly could lead to a whole new resonant awareness or creative part of yourself! When your inner critic feels big & your authentic self feels small (which happens to all of us at times) there are some clear steps you can take to build up your authentic self & tone down your inner critic. (who by the way just wants love too but might not know productie ways to get it).
Right now you can:
1)Honor the fact that you are a little off & contract with yourself to turn inward & refuel.
2) Do kind, loving & pleasurable things for yourself. For instance, take a walk in nature. This will get you out of your head & into a more soulful loving space in yourself.
3) Do extend loving support to others when they need it. This puts us in a place of gratitude & receiving.
4) Do notice the needs of your body. Stay away from fatty, fake or high carb foods. Eat whole foods instead!
5) Make an agreement with yourself to be a curious playful observer. Hold off from assessing the reasons for things for the time being.
6)Do write present centered affirmations. These are positive things you are manifesting in your Soul self or most inspired self! Say them often & put them somewhere you can see them.
7) Do allow yourself ample space for creative expression! Cook, sing or try your hand at a new project like collaging or journaling.
8)Do meditate work with your chakras, set your intention with stones or other objects in nature or whatever connects you with a sense of the spirtual. Whatever takes you there will work. If you are are looking for ways to connect spiritually feel free to fill out the form on the first page & I'll send you my e-book on Balancing your chakras to get you started!
Just like there are some things you can actively do to connect with your creative authentic self, there are also some things you might want to steer away from when your inner critic is taking up a lot of extra headspace:
1) Try not to sit in one place to long, move your body & bring new experiences and fresh energies into your life.
2)Don't compare your work to others, this gets the inner critic going with the general comments shared at the beginning of this blog. Look for a day when your authentic self is clear, sunny & very open to possibility & opportunity to do evaluative types of work.
3)Don't engage in what I call "water cooler talk" this is he said, she said gossip about other people. It is low energy & leads to suspicion & often inner ridicule.
4) Try to limit engaging folks who focus on cultural generalizations like, all men are bad. Or, there are no good jobs out there etc... Don't try to win them over either. This will drain your energy too. Just choose to limit your time with them.
5)Don't take too much media in. This can be ungrounding & the bulk of it is often focused on *You guessed it* Comparisons.
This list can ceratianly be added to! What helps you let your creative authentic self take up more space? And what helps you channel your inner critic back into helping you make better more loving choices? Please share your comments as well as ideas for & comments about this blog in the comments section below! I'd love to hear from you! <3
All writing is © Jennifer Sieck. I own the copyrightes to all writing
that appears on this website and blog unless otherwise noted. Thank you!
Jenny Sieck is an Intuitive counselor, utilizing transpersonal, archetypal and psychospiritual modalities in her treatment approach. She is passionate about helping clients and students alike retell their life story by embrace their intuition and higher self as a central tenet. Jenny is also an adept and perceptive tarot reader/teacher, passionate about sharing tarot as a tool to increase insight, inspiration and awareness of self and story. Jenny helps others honor their unique voice and realize it's inspired potential in their inner life so we can co-create a brighter light in all of our lives. With these readied gifts she hopes together we can manifest an illuminated earth community .